OUR LEGENDARY BEER ADVENT CALENDAR MAY HAVE SOLD OUT, BUT WE'VE STILL GOT YOUR BACK!
There is still plenty of incredible beer to go around and we wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the most exciting of build ups to Christmas, so we have opened up our Bespoke Advent Calendars.
Much like the sold out Legendary Calendars, these will have a similarly high-end selection of 24 varied beers from around the world, the difference... it will be unique! Each calendar will have a different selection of beers in. Some may also feature in the Legendary Calendar but not all. You'll have your very own, unique selection of brilliant beers to enjoy every day throughout December.
WHAT’S IN THE CALENDAR?
As always, we curate our advent calendars to showcase a wide variety of styles. There will be Sours, Lagers, IPA’s, Pales, Dark Beers and plenty in-between, across a range of ABV’s, all in cans from 330ml-500ml. If it’s great, it’s going in! As with all good Advent Calendars, we can’t tell you exactly which beers will be in there, after all, it’s supposed to be a surprise. But rest assured, every beer you get will be fresh and as delicious.
We're also continuing to offer the automatic £5 discount from the bespoke calendars which will be applied at the checkout.
THE IMPORTANT BITS, PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Advent calendars cannot be purchased with any other product. If you require other beers, please place a separate order.
- Free shipping does not apply to Advent Calendar orders.
- Please only purchase 1 advent calendar per order as shipping fees apply per advent calendar box.
- Bespoke advent calendars will be packed and shipped the next working day. You will be notified when your calendar has been shipped or is ready for collection.
- Discount codes can not be used for advent calendars.
- The calendar will include a range of 24 high-end canned beers of different sizes, from 330ml to (a maximum of) 500ml.
- Some beers will not be vegan friendly.
- Sadly, due to post-brexit export requirements, we are unable to ship our advent calendars to Europe this year. We're so sorry to all of our customers in the EU.